- Practice Nurse – the practice nurse provides Health Screening, Immunisation, and Chronic Disease Monitoring Clinics. She is available for Travel Advice, blood tests, Cervical Screening and dressings as well as other health matters. See Nurse Clinic Times for details.
- Women’s Health and Screening – it is possible to book in advance to see Dr Siobhan McCormack for health check-ups, contraceptive services and cervical cytology. Whilst women’s health issues can be dealt with in any surgery to suit, cervical cytology is not available in morning walk in surgeries.
- Men’s Health and Screening – we do not offer a dedicated Men’s Health Clinic but we are all happy to provide this service within our normal surgeries.
- Child Health / Immunisation Child Health clinics – held on the first Thursday of the Month. The nurse and health visitor will be available (by appointment) for consultation between 14:00 – 16:00.
- Chiropody – our Chiropodist provides a clinic on Tuesday afternoons every month by appointment and only after referral by the doctor.
- Antenatal Care – provided on a shared care basis between the practice Team, the Midwife and the Hospital Obstetric Team. The Community Midwife runs an antenatal clinic here at the practice or at Royal Shrewsbury Hospital. Please see the GP in the first instance, and arrangements will be made to start the “Booking in” process, which often begins with a home visit from the midwife.
- Physio for Powys Patients – Powys patients can now self-refer to see a physiotherapist at a Powys Hospital without the need to see a GP first. Just complete the attached self-referral form and send to the address on the form: